Light up your : LEGO Back to the...
Light up your : LEGO Back to the Future Time Machine
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 BrickCoins. Your cart will total 12 BrickCoins that can be converted into a voucher of € 3,00.
Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads… but we do need LIGHTS! Light up your LEGO Expert Creator Back to the Future Time Machine 10300 with Light My Bricks.
Featuring 37 individual LEDs, fire up Doc’s Flux Capacitor with one of our Cool White Bit Lights and a Pulse Effects Board. Great Scott!
You won’t believe your eyes when the Time Machine enters flight mode, thanks to one of two NC Push Boards included in this kit. When the wheels flick up - our wheel lights turn on! The Time Machine’s wheels aren’t the only thing that change - this light kit includes two of our incredible Colour Changing Bit Lights.
This light kit can be installed to all three versions of the awesome Back To The Future LEGO build... but don’t worry, it won’t require 1.21 gigawatts of power!
Light My Bricks LEGO® Lighting Kits provide an easy way for LEGO® fans to customize their models using LED lights. With detailed, step-by-step instructions, anyone can light up their LEGO® set.
- 5 x bit lights white with 30 cm cable
- 19 x cold white bit lights with 30 cm cable
- 4 x Bit Lights Warm White Large with 15 cm cable
- 1 x Bit Lights Red to Blue alternating with 15cm cable
- 1 x Bit Lights Green to Orange alternating with 15cm cable
- 9 x Micro Bit lights white with 15 cm cable
- 1 x 6-port expansion card
- 1 x 8-port expansion card
- 3 x 12-port expansion card
- 2 x 2-8 port micro expansion card
- 2 x adhesive squares / corners to attach
- 1 x NC push board (on/off switch e.g. for doors open=on/closed=off)
- 1 x Pulse Effect Board
- 3 x connection cables 5 cm
- 4 x connection cables 15 cm
- 1 x connection cable 30 cm
- 1 x USB power cable 30cm (power source not included)
- 14 x Assorted LEGO® pieces for easy assembly
User guide instructions for this kit can be found on the Users Guides section.
Do you have multiple Light My Bricks Lighting Kits or wish to light up multiple sets using a single power function? Light My Bricks offers a Multi-Light Kit Connection Kit which makes it easy to connect up to 4 lighting kits together. You can even connect these kits together to create an even larger single lighting circuit!
All Light My Bricks kits are plug and play - no electronics knowledge needed!
Please note: This set is a LED lighting kit only. All LEGO® sets featured in images and videos are sold separately.
This set contains small parts and is not intended for childern under 3 years.