Pacific Theater - Building Instructions
EXCLUSIVE & LIMITED SUPPLY
Brickmania Pacific Theater - Building Instructions
The Pacific Theater was a major battlefield of World War II, where the Allies combatted the aggressive advances of Imperial Japan on land, at sea, and in the air. The Japanese assault on Pearl Harbor unleashed the combined fury of North American and South Pacific Allies. Within these pages you will find some of the most frequently used vehicles of the Pacific Theater, carefully recreated with LEGO® bricks. Each build includes full-color, step-by-step instructions for building 11 Allied and Imperial Japanese military models from WWII.
Included in this volume are:
- Type 95 “Ha-Go” Light Tank
- Type 97 “Chi-Ha” Medium Tank
- Type 1 47mm Anti-Tank Gun
- Type 92 70mm Battalion Gun
- A6M Zero
- Coastal Defense Battery
- M2A4 Stuart Light Tank
- M4A2 Sherman Medium Tank
- LVT-4 “Amtrac”
- M1A1 75mm Howitzer
- P-40 Warhawk
- Printed on heavy-weight glossy paper and has a special lay-flat spiral wire binding
- Also included is a vinyl sticker sheet with vehicle markings, insignia, and uniforms for 20 figures
- Each model includes a parts list to help locate all of the parts needed to build your model
- Beautiful full-color photographs throughout the book, filled with ideas for displaying your models.
For this Set additional shipping costs will apply.
For more information please see our Shipping Conditions.
This set contains small parts and is not intended for childern under 3 years
You might also like